A date for your diary -
our next sangha meeting in Perth
will be on the evening of
Tuesday 4 October 2016
Time: 7 - 9 pm
Venue: 'Taigh an t-Solais'
19 Fairmount Terrace
Details of where to find us are :: here
Note: Meetings are open to all.
No experience necessary.
Find out more about
* Amida Scotland on our website ::here
You may have received this news already, in which case, apologies for duplication:
An exciting new development - and an invitation.
Come and join us!
In its place we have a new network
Not all of you live near an Amida temple or centre. And so Kaspa and Satya have been very busy on your behalf, building :: a brand new virtual temple to help you feel connected to the teachings, the practice and to each other. We already have 51 members.
It's an easy site to negotiate around - it has various 'rooms', such as
* The Entrance Hall, where you can introduce yourself
*A Shrine Room, full of Dharmavidya's teachings and teachings by other members of the Amida Order. This is a place where you can ask questions about Buddhism.
* A Living Room where you can write your journal, chat with like-minded folk, reflect upon your life and blessings in Monday Nembutsu - on Mondays or any day of the week!
* A Kitchen where you can find vegan recipes and more.
* There are also a Library, an Art Room and a Therapy Room. And there's News from other places, including Amida Scotland
So, I am delighted to invite you to sign up to enter the temple by registering here.
When you've done that you can start to explore by clicking on 'virtual rooms' on the top bar. This is where you'll find all the discussions, teachings and places where you can talk to each other.
Don't be shy - do introduce yourself, find out about some of the other temple-mates - our on-line sangha. Explore, make yourself at home, ask questions, join in conversations or start your own.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
NAMO AMIDA BU