From our Silver Sangha friend:
- This is your life right here, right now. There is nowhere else to go.
- Our exposure to life brings neither good luck, nor bad luck, just the presentation of experience.
- What we make of ourselves in life depends largely on how we respond and work with that experience.
- If we do not deal appropriately with what is presented to us, then it will return to seek further attention.
- When we deal, in an appropriate way, with what is presented to us then we can move forward.
- Experience will always be there for us to use as a learning tool.
- The presentation of experience is endless because it is life itself.
- All the answers that we seek are buried within us.
- Create space in your life for solitude and stillness, then just listen quietly and trust in the inner process.
- We are all unique - work out your own path.
- Do not allow fear to influence the work you have to undertake - fear is only a projection, not a reality.
- There is no end to personal growth and what you can achieve in life - sincerely believe in this...
Michael Lewin ::link