It is important that everyone who practices with us finds doing so to feel safe and welcomed.
These are our guiding principles:
- ‘The group practises mindfulness in accordance with the teachings of Vietnamese Zen Buddhist Master, Thich Nhat Hanh’.
- The purpose of a Sangha is to have friends along the path.
- Group members should be supportive and courteous to one another, and respectful of the
- :: Five Mindfulness Trainings.
- If there is ever conflict in the group, we will take steps to resolve it.